In my sleepy state, I woke up to get ready for mass in the city. I was going to meet my usual group for Sunday mass. M was eager to get out of the house too because he would be going to the airport to pick his friends up. We then took the train out to the city together and he gotta do the transfer at Bowen Hill.
At mass, GW suggested going to DFO after mass because his gf who is visiting would want to shop and I agreed. I informed LL and she, in turn, informed YL about it and both agreed to go. I was supposed to meet LL and YL for lunch after mass to chill out. Back to DFO, GW had his housemate coming to pick him up at 11.45am and the rest of us could squeeze into the car to head towards the airport. JS and Gab's housemate were heading to the airport for departure to SG and we could go to DFO which is next door. When the housemate arrived, we found out that GW's gf was not in the car because she could have overslept.
Then LL was still waiting for YL because she was late. In the end, I took GW's car and followed him to the airport with the rest. I wanted to see which route to take to the airport and get familiarised with it. I called LL and informed her about the decision, I thought I could sense that she was annoyed. Not sure which what though - me or YL.
After sending JS and GW's housemate off, we went back to pick GW's gf up so that we could go to DFO and we found out that his gf is not feeling too well. Oh man... Then I had to inform LL and YL that we would not be going to DFO afterall. GW was nice enough to send us to a nearby place we wanted to go and they chose Fortitude Valley. Guess what? We were there for less than half an hour and they decided to call it a day and go home! What a spoilsport... Anyway, I did feel uneasy during the "chill-out" session. Firstly, although I knew YL before LL but somehow, there's nothing much to talk about. Secondly, it was LL who asked me to join them and YL did not invite me to the session. Weird weird... In the night, LL informed me that she would be going to YL's home tomorrow for lunch. I just didn't feel like going due the reason mentioned above.
I decided to do a bit of shopping at Fortitude Valley and headed home by train. I thought I could enjoy the freedom of being alone at home and guess what? Within half an hour, M came home with his SG friends. There went my peaceful rest. I had to entertain them a bit. Not that I disliked it but I just felt a bit weird talking to them cos' they are so young... Maybe I am so old...
We then left for city to have dinner at 7pm and Nando's was full. We went to Beach House at Meyer Centre instead and the food was quite average. M's friend (E) drove the car on our way back and I felt somewhat unsafe. I felt that she was a bit 紧张. She nearly beat the red light, speeding a bit and did not really keep to the lane at times. I don't think I wanna be in the car if she drives. Scary...
Once we got home, M and E went downstairs. If I am not wrong, they went for a puff. In the meantime, M's friend (KY) fell asleep on the sofa. I guess he must be really tired because he was the main driver throughout the whole day. When M came to my room to talked to me, I could smell him and I told him. He said that he would not step into my room already. He then went on to text me on MSN.
Later on, he invited me to join them at Gold Coast on Mon or Tues. I told them that I won't be staying over at GC because I need to be back to collect the car on Wed. It was a brief discussion because his friends were sleeping already. I shall let him know my decision tomorrow because I had some plans in mind - visit the area around Mater Hill Hospital on Mon and visit to Beer Factory and also prayer meeting on Tuesday. We will see how it goes after I made arrangements with GW, LL and PW. They would be going to Beer Factory on Tuesday.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment