The soup is tom-yum based and it was yummy. One does not eat pork and the other does not eat beef so it was chicken and seafood steamboat with lotsa vegetables. I think I had like 3 or 4 rounds of soup with ingredients. I was really full. And there was desserts as well - Sara Lee
Ice-Cream cake. Nice!
Managed to get LY to come to my place to stay. We left AG's home at 11pm and had to catch the last bus home. The bus was late. If LY did not come to my place to stay, she would be going home all alone, back to St. Lucia. Anyway, it was good that she came over because we needed to discuss about the agenda for next week.
I would be the designated driver for next week as LY would need to move her belongings because she is shifting to a new place. Then we are planning to go to Redcliffe for seafood on Thursday. Then on Friday, it would be sending LL to airport for her morning flight. In the early morning, I got to be at the airport again to fetch LL's sister. On Sunday, I may be at the airport to fetch M back. We will see how it goes for the last activity. I am all so excited to be the the driver but on the other hand, I need to practise all the parking skills. It's been so long since I last park properly.
LL and I did not sleep till 4 plus because we were looking at the car rental rates and also planning the itinery for her sister. Yawns... Kinda tired but then it had to go on....
Dear Lord, thank you for the hospitality offered by AG. I pray that You will bless her with good health and may she learn more about You one day. Please make me an intrument so that I could touch her with Your love and that she will touch others too. I pray for her friend, H, that I got to know at her place. He is here all alone for work for 3 months. May You take good care of him. I thank you for the friendship and company that I had for the night. I pray that You will take good care of them and bless them with Your goodness. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment