Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mobile Blog: Ikea Here I Come...

I am now at Ikea, waiting for M to buy lunch. We left home at 9.30am so that we could get to Ikea early for shopping. M's friends are coming to Brisbane tomorrow and though of buying either blankets or throws for them so that they'll be more comfy when sleeping in the hall.

We also bought some accessories that we need for the home. I was undecided if I should get a rug for my room. I didn't want to spend extra cash, I guess and I've already got house slippers so I do not need any for now.

There's steamboat dinner tonight at AG's house and I'm still coordinating the food list. She's a bit particular about food. I'll be buying prawns, mixed seafood and corn to her place. Each of us are bringing some so there's no need to contribute to the cost.

No comments: