Whether was it my exams or was it the trip to Byron Bay, I can't wait. I am done with 3 exams and 1 last one to go tomorrow and it's at 5.45pm. It will be all dark by then. As for Byron Bay, I will be heading there with church friends on Friday. We intend to leave at 2 in the morning so that we could go catch sunrise at 5am!
Just before my exams today, I saw M outside the examination venue. It's her last paper today and we had a quick exchange before we headed into the venue.
I could remember all the points that I need to present for my essays but I could not remember the names of all theorists and authors. Anyway, I managed to complete all 2 essays just a minute before the deadline. I did see my tutor mate, AL, at the corner and she left 1 hour into the exam. Many others left as well but I really wonder how did they manage to complete the essays. When I was into the 2nd hour (which was the 2nd essay), quite a number of students had left. I was really amazed...
I was on my way home (past the bridge) and I got a message from M, asking me if I had completed my exams. Then I saw LR and PW walking towards me (towards uni). They went house-viewing and LR was walking home and I guess PW was accompanying her. At the same time, M sent a text to ask if I wanted to have dinner outside or home. I excused myself to call him and that we would have dinner at home. M went to play paintball with his coursemate, CY. They had completed their exams yesterday. Back to LR and PW, we had a quick discussion about tomorrow's steamboat and Friday's Byron Bay outing.
I would be responsible for sending out an email later today to all to confirm the trip. One of our friends was not invited to the steamboat tomorrow night so I had to call her tomorrow to inform her of the plans.
Tomorrow after my exams, I would be heading to LL's place for steamboat dinner. It's a celebration for end of exams and since it's winter, it's good to have warm, soupy food. I will be preparing bread pudding at her place too, for desserts. PW and LR had agreed to pick M and I up from uni, after my exams tomorrow. Yippee...
Lord, thank you for the kind souls (PW and LR) who came my way today. I happened to bump into them outside uni just now and they had agreed to send me to LL's house after my exams. It's so nice of them. I believe it did not happen by accident but it was You who got it all arranged. Thank you Lord for looking after me. I pray that I will keep my focus and carry on with my revision for tomorrow's paper. Please help me, Lord. Amen.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment