Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mobile Blog: Good News...

A few good news to share though some are a bit outdated.

1) Managed to score 7 6 5 5 this semester and it had helped to pull up my GPA to more than 5 but still less than 5.5. I went to consult the Academic Advisor and I was told that I should qualify for the Honours program. Yippee! That means I have to work doubly hard next year.

2) One of my gal frds is visiting me at the end of this year so we'll spend New Year in Sydney and the tickets to fly there has been booked! Can't wait for her to visit.

3) I have just gotten an invite to my neighbour's home for a pre.Christmas party! She has not let me know the date yet but it will be one of those days before Christmas.

Dear Lord, You have been kind to me and I thank You for Your mercy and grace. May I continue to be guided by Your ways and be grateful to You always. I pray my family and friends back home, that they be in good health. Amen.

No comments: