I am now on Tassie Land and I have been here for 5 days already. Time flies and I'll be home tomorrow. I did feel like a nomad as I travel around in Tassie because I stayed at one accommodation each night and in the day, I was on the move with friends. There's 3 of us travelling.
We managed to get to Marion's Lookout and back in four hours. Praise the Lord for the wonderful weather and that all of us are safe after the climb. One of my friends was not well-prepared for the trip. There's no proper shoes, warm clothing and sleeping bag. I worry for her safety when she wanted to go on the long climb and was a bit stubborn when I pointed out the safety aspect of it. I kept praying to God to keep us safe and may He grant us the weather conditions if He wants us to go.
It started raining last night and continued well into this morning. Thank goodness that it all cleared up when we started the walk. It was the strong wind that made me cold. I was wearing four layers of clothes and of cos, I started peeling off layer by layer as I walked.
Anyway, here's a pict of Cradle Mountain from Marion's Lookout. Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment