Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mobile Blog: Weird Request

I have gotten a call at 9.50am on my VOIP phone. Weird cos no one would call me at that time cos it's 7.50am back home. Anyway, it's a friend here who's using the same technology.

She has injured her leg and could not walk very well. Guess what? She wanted me to go to her house and cook for her. I just found this request a bit weird. I did not mind dropping by to bring food for her but to cook for her in her house is beyond me.

Anyway, I have plans to attend my friend's graduation ceremony at noon so cooking for her is not feasible. I have decided to buy her lunch and dinner around her place and deliver to her place.

Dear Lord, I pray that AG will have a speedy recovery and be back at work when she can. Amen.

No comments: