I'm on my way to friend's house for dinner. Today's Christmas Eve. I have prepared mashed potato salad for dinner. I think it's the onion I used. It's different from the one I had made back home.
My car's back. It was sent to the mechanic to get it checked last week. Initially, I was told that the wheel bearing needs replacing. When I went to collect the car today, the mechanic said that it just needed tightening. Phew.. If it needs to be replaced, it will be about 5 times the cost. I'm thankful that my friends, L and P, sent me to collect the car because it's on the other side of the river. Now I have 2 cars at my place. The other car belonged to my friend who has gone back to SG. My neighbour was nice enough to allow me to park in his garage. Just no taking the car out at midnight because that wakes him up.
I had started Christmas feasting since Monday. First was to friend's farewell and Tuesday was Greek dinner. I hosted dinner on Wed and I managed to prepare a roasted chicken and baked rice. That's lovely with the company.



No comments:
Post a Comment