Received a big mail in my postbox on Friday evening. It's my offer letter from the uni. Yeah! I got accepted but as I read on, it's stated the course is for 3 years. Hmmm.. I wonder if I can get exemptions. I guess I will call the agency or send them an email to check if I will get exemptions. Will do it on Monday since they would be busy with pre-departure talks on Sat.
Somehow, I can't help but feel excited at the prospects of studying again. Not sure if I can get used to the study and exam mode. In the meantime, I will be sad to leave my friends behind, especially there will be exciting events coming up - Friends' Confirmation (and Baptism, maybe), Recollection Day with my current RCIA class, Youth Olympics Games 2010. Of course, there's mum and dad who will be left on their own. Not sure if they can cope. It's unsettling.
Have to call up my sponsor soon to inform her. Will be taking an interest-free loan from her.
As usual, I was at ECP today for my blading session. It was great with the sun on my shoulders and I went up and down twice. Loved it. Managed to squeeze time to sit by the beach to read my book. It certainly felt good.
Met Dav and Ros for dinner at Pitstop. Cynfael was there too and we had fun while we caught up. Poor David was so tired and yet, he had to babysit Cynfael. Ros and I carried on the conversations at TCC till late.
With the news of my offer letter, I guess I shall keep the news from my friend. No point in discussing it since I will be away for a good 2 years.
Dear Lord, please strengthen my church friend, S in his health. May You help him to recover soon. Thank you for the offer letter from the uni. I hope that I can get exemption so that it will be a 2-year course for me. Thank you for the friendship with Ros, Dav and David. We had a good time at dinner today. Thank you for Ros for sharing her life with me. I pray that You will grant her, her wishes and dreams. Help her to turn to You when she is in need of advice and guidance. Give me the courage to face tomorrow and every new day that comes my way. Amen.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment