I like the Pictogram segment. I think everybody woke up because of that. Anyway, it was just after lunch so that was a good filler. We only managed 17 correct answers. What a waste!
This symposium is a good reminder of our roles in the society and at work. We must continue to live the passion for our "clients". We could be everything to some of these "clients". Therefore, the gift I offer is Passion.
In the midst of the symposium, there were a few quotes mentioned and I like these few:
- The elderly have been remembering you when you were young. Now that they are old, it's time for you to remember them.
- You add life to the remaining days of one elderly's life but you do not add days to their lives as it's done by the ONE above.
After that, there's another kind soul (J) who sent me to Bugis from the Symposium venue. Thanks, pal!
On my way to Great World City, I saw my godsister at the bus-stop. She stays near Great World City. I managed to buy a blouse from Fond. It's 50% off. Quite satisfied with the purchase.
Dear Lord, thank you for sending kind souls to me to give me the lifts. I pray that you will bless them with lotsa love in their hearts. I also pray for the residents at St. Joseph's Home and Villa Francis. Like what was mentioned in the symposium, may the residents be filled with life in the remaining days of their lives. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment