Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just got back...

Just got home from the wake downstairs. Hmm... She's older than what I thought. She was experiencing headaches at work and was taken on an ambulance to the hospital. On her way there, she fell into a coma and didn't regain consciousness at all. That's quite devastating for the family. Also got to find out that she was in the hospital for a week. Hmm.. Who did I see downstairs 3 days ago? Or was it Thursday, after Alpha?

Spoke to my neighbour, Aunty D at the wake. She told me some details of her family matters. Well, each home has its own problems. She's a lapsed Catholic and her son had turned to other Gods. Told her to pray for her son and hope that the situation at home would get better.

Anyway, I met up with a good friend of mine, S, for breakfast this morning. We met up so as to discuss my plans to study in OZ next year. She's a wonderful angel sent to me at the time when I needed someone to discuss such stuffs with me. She too encouraged me to go ahead with my study plans.

Another lady will be joining RCIA class too. She got the church email address via the web. That's good news.

Dear Lord, please allow Aunty D to find peace in Your love and I pray that her son will be safe in Your hands. May You guide him to be wise in his decisions and choices and gives less heartaches to Aunty D. I thank you for bringing S to meet up with me. It's not my will but yours. Thank you for bring JT to the RCIA class. May her be filled with Your love and blessed her with the knowledge in the class. Amen.

No comments: