Thursday, June 19, 2008

Left phone at home...

Have you noticed that the music and picture gallery had been added. I have included the lyrics of the song too so that you can enjoy it.

Anyway, here's my day. I was in a hurry to get to work so the phone was left at home. Took a cab to work and dropped mummy off on my way to work. Spoke to her briefly about the incident last night and "sorry" seems to be the hardest word out from the mouth. Comtemplated to say it in the journey to work but then thought it was not the best place to do it afterall. Will try again tonight.

The workshop on Effective Report Writing was useful. It will come in handy when I go off to OZ to study.

After class today, he wanted to rush off as the facilitators need to have a short meeting. After the meeting, I checked my phone and he asked if I wanted a lift. Hmm... That's strange.

Something's on my mind but just can't expressed it to my friend. Had a few opportunities to mention it but then it just can't come out of my mouth. What's wrong with me? Shall wait and see how it goes.

Dear Lord, thank you for this day you have given me. Help me to make the right decisions according to Your will, not mine. Give me the courage to speak to my mum and my friend. Need it get those issues off my chest so that I can be filled with peace. Amen.

No comments: