Saturday, August 16, 2008

Elle's Birthday...

At work, I was talking to one of my colleagues and she spoke to me about our mutual friend. Apparently, he was down at the office yesterday to fix some machines. They spoke about me leaving for studies next year. So my colleague asked him, "Will you miss her?" He didn't reply but gave his silly grin as usual and instead asked my colleague back, "Won't you miss her?". I really do not know what's on his mind.

Anyway, work ended at 2.30pm today so I had time to go for my facial session at Wheelock Place. It's been 2 months since I last visited that place. The marketing officer kept persuading me to be there more frequently. I had to tell myself to be there more frequently so as to improve my skin condition.

It's Elle's birthday today. I went to her home in the late afternoon. I bought her a nursery CD for her birthday present so that she could learn the nursery songs.

Elle's Birthday
I met up with Elle's aunts and cousins as well. I think Elle had enjoyed her birthday very much. She is now learning to speak in short phrases.

No comments: