Friday, August 15, 2008

Half Day & Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

It was an early day for me. Gotta be at work by 7.00am today. My reliable source woke me up by 5.40am but then it took me quite a while to get out of bed. I could not get a cab by 6.45am and it had caused me some panic. God was kind to send me one in time.

It was an important days at work these 2 days. Fellow colleagues from other offices would be down for an important meeting. Those two that were assigned to me were slow in executing their work. Hope I do not get them tomorrow.

I then went for my massage at Robinsons Road and it used up 5 of my credits because it's TCM massage. I did not feel much difference, as compared to the one that I did at FLS (Rochor). I think I would rather pay for the one in FLS as compared to the spa-like kind for my current package purchased.

I then rushed home for a quick dinner and brought Chris to church for the Assumption sunset mass. Managed to meet SG there as well. We had a short chat after mass. Seems like she had found an office job and she would be needed on weekdays. On weekeeds, she would still serve the packaged customers when necessary.

Stayed on with the Alpha group and chatted for quite a bit. We managed to share a little based on the questions assigned.

Dear Father, thank you for the time I spent in church today. I am glad to hear that SG had gotten a new job. May You continue to guide her to make the right choices in life. I thank you for having Chris with me in church today. May You give her the wisdom to understand Your teachings. I thank you for the friendships that I have in church - Pat, Vee, Ana and many others. May they continue to be faithful to you and let them experience the love You have for them. Amen.

No comments: