Anyway, we had a session of discussion about Better Work Place. Frankly speaking, I felt that the discussion was not too necessary.
In the later half of the day, I went to play board game at Minds Cafe with my colleagues. We had so much laughter and fun. I had learnt a few more games too. One of my colleagues had gotten a sore throat at the end of the games. Funny thing was I did not eat a lot of lunch and yet by dinner time, I was still full.
We then walked over to Bugis Junction after the games. Luckily, I brought my MIO TV set along to be returned. I also found out that nothing could be done for my MIO Broadband services if I were to go overseas next year. I still have to continue to pay for the tri-services (Broadband, Land Line and Mobile Line). I have not problems for the latter 2. As for the first, no one uses the broadband except me!
I rushed home to shower and change and get to bro's place. He won't be home for a week as he would be on holidays with his family to Japan. I had to stay over at his place to take care of his family's helper and the pets.
The Olympic Games opening ceremony started at 8.08pm and I watched it from home. It was spectacular and impressive!! I was really blown away by it. The Singapore contingent didn't appear till much much later.



No comments:
Post a Comment