Friday, October 24, 2008

Another Day of Rest...

On Friday, I dropped by the doctor before I get to work and doc said that it was a bad infection. He told me to watch my phlegm. If it's like that for a whole week, I would have to visit the hospital. This time round, the charges for doctor consultation and medicine cost me $60.

Doc increased my dosage of antibiotics and gave me one more day of rest. I still had to go back to office for a meeting because it involved all in the department and the big boss so I had to be there. Even my colleague who is on maternity leave had to be recalled. Some colleagues did ask about my health and told them I would be off for one more day. One colleague said that I still do not look well. I quickly cleared up some work after that before heading home.

Before I fell asleep, a friend who has a working relationship with my colleague mentioned bout my colleague being angry with the project. Too bad, I was not in office so I could not get to talk to my colleague.

No comments: