Saturday, October 25, 2008

Application's Settled...

I managed to settle the bank application and now I am waiting for their approval. I think the bank manager must be happy to see me cos' I am bringing business to her.

The loans could be paid back immediately but not all as they would still want to earn some interest from me - so it's either 1% of the original sum or 1% of the sum returned. I understood the interest charged per month better after she had explained clearer to me this time round. I would be able to return all loans before I turn 40. I would have to pay the 2% processing fee upfront so that I could get the full disbursed amount on the first disbursement. I would have to open a bank account with that bank too.

I have also applied for my leave and I am waiting for the HR to approve it. I hope that they would release me at least 20 days before course starts so that I could go and settle down early and also to attend orientation.

Just as I was dozing off after my medication, my friend called me to tell me about his frustrations at work. I could only be his listening ear as I was too drowsy to say much.

Dear Lord, thank you for the angels that you sent to me to assist me with the applications. May You bless them with abundant happiness and joy. I would also keep them in prayers always. As for my friend who called me, I prayed that You can calm his nerves and take care of the one who was angry with him at work. May the 2 of them continue a cordial working relationship. I also pray that You will continue to bless RL who has been serving You for most of his life. May You grant him the wishes he had. You are truly great and merciful. Thank You, Lord. Amen.

No comments: