Sunday, October 26, 2008

Change of Domain Name...

Well, I have decided to change the domain name of my blog after some pondering. I would rather say what I wanted to say without people reading bout it. If you are reading it cos' I gave you the URL, then you are one of the privileged few. If I did say anything too personal online, please drop me a note to tell me. I am sorry if you need to read about this. At least, I feel that I could let it all go now.

Apparently, one of my posts offended one of my gal friends and she was upset reading it. I heard it from our mutual friend that she was displeased. Anyway, I wanted to know what upset her and she refused to say.

During that last conversation I had with her, she said that she was upset, then frustrated. I wonder what's the frustration about. I replied that since she was upset with what I had done (which I did not know what cos' there were 2 issues that I mentioned in my blog and that I blogged about it), she could come to me directly and not talk to our mutual friend about it. Nevertheless, I had apologised and she had accepted it but just wondering what was it she was frustrated about.

If possible, I would not want to drag anyone into the situation. She kept saying that, "I also do not want to drag people in. If I want to, I can drag many others in." I am wondering why is she contradicting herself since she had already spoken to our mutual friend. Luckily, our mutual friend is one who does not like to be involved in our issues.

Anyway, I could also hope this friend be more matured in handling the situation.

Dear Lord, I pray that you would take good care of YW and let her have peace in her heart. May she calm down and sees things in perspective. Lord, I lift up this situation to You as I really do not know what to do for her. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: