The details to meet on Sunday was finalised and I messaged a friend in the evening with the details. I failed to get an acknowledgement from him so I called him.
He was saying things that confused me. We would be meeting at 7am near Bugis and he said he could come over to my place to stay for the night so that he would not have to wake up so early! I merely brushed it off and laughed it off with him. He kept saying he would need a place to shower but his relation would not be home. I didn't offer him a solution although I know of one. He would confirm with me tomorrow then.
After that, I called KC, my good friend to ask her about her attendance for BBQ. She could nto be sure yet as she would have another party that day. I told her she could drop by in the afternoon or else we could meet again in December.
As we were talking, she told me that her bro is currently in UQ and would complete his studies in Dec this year. I could take over his room when he's back. I told her to link me up with her brother so that we could communicate properly over email.
Dear Lord, thank you for the blessings you have showered upon me - KC and my good friends whom I am going for Big Walk with. They have shown me what love and friendship is. Please shower them with good health and love. God, grant me the plans of my life according to Your will. Not mine but yours. Amen.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment