After work, I went to bro's home to pick C up so that we could go and attend All Saint's Day sunset mass together at BSC. Reason for going over to BSC was that the mass commences at 7.30pm, whereas in STC, it's at 7.00pm which we would surely be late.
I brought C to the bookshop to see what she wanted. As usual, she was quite polite as she did not want to buy anything. She said that she's reading Moments with God and the prayers in there are meaningful and touching for her. Just as we walked out of the bookshop, I saw J. We had a quick chat and found out that he's staying in the same estate as my bro.
After mass, just as C and I were walking out of the gate, I saw J in his car about to turn to go out onto the main road. He signalled to me if I wanted to lift! At the moment, I suddenly realised that God has a plan for us. I am really grateful cos' God planned it in a such a way for me to meet J before mass and after mass, he gave us a lift to bro's estate since he's on his way home.
When I went for dinner with C, the worker heard the wrong dish. I wanted "Fish Hor Fun" but she took down the order as "Fish Bee Hoon" and I only realised the mistake when the big bowl of Fish Bee Hoon came. In the end, we had to get the boss to put it in a container for me to bring home the food.
Over dinner, I told C bout my plans to go overseas next year. She was quite surprised to hear that I would be away for 2 years. However, I told her that I would still be around for Y's birthday but it would be celebrated in advance. I also told her we could skype with bro's computer when I am there.
As we walked home, we talked about not spoiling and pampering Y or else, it would be hard to handle when he's older. C told me that with Y, it had helped to cure her of her homesickness. I also told her that she must keep praying for God's blessings towards her children and husband that they be well and also to remember that she had put in a lot of hard work to bring home the bacon for the family. I also told her how blessed we are to have J to send us home. Then she said something that made me quite surprised. She said that I was a blessing to her so that she could go to church. I just smiled and said that it's all God's plan.
Dear Lord, thank you for the great evening with C and bro's family. I hope I am doing things Your will and bless C for her generous heart for her family. May You bless my family members that they may be in good health, especially Dad who has been complaining that his knee hurt. Pray that he would not feel the pain as much. Amen.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment