I was late for lesson as usual and as I walked in, I seemed to create a dramatic effect cos' everyone took turns to turn behind to see who made the noise. Oops...
I just found out that the seating plan was changed. Could be due to the meeting on Sunday?Anyway, my partner in class was shifted to sit with E. Later on, C signalled to me that my partner was separated from me. Ha!! We are not even together in the first place. Hmm... How people had mistaken about us.
Today's lesson is about the 2 sacraments (Baptism and Confirmation) and the pre-catechumen period. Like I say before that Catholics believe in the having the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist.
I was told to share as a sponsor (How am I know if the Holy Spirit is with me and What makes me want to be a sponsor?).
I shared bout how I was touched by the Holy Spirit at Alpha sessions and now I could sense it even more at every mass. I also had to clarify that for the first few years after Baptism, I do not realise that the Holy Spirit was with me all this while and it would only come to us when we are ready to accept it. Some won't even be in contact with the Holy Spirit directly but it's ever present in us if we allow ouselves to slow down and listen to IT.
As for why do I want to be a sponsor, I guess it's my way to befriending the enquirers and catechumens so that they may know about Christ and how great His love is.
After I came home, I looked through YouTube and found 2 wonderful videos about The Eucharist and its significance which I would like to share with you.
I have seen the video produced by Steve Silvia, a fellow Catholic. I enjoyed his videos very much.
For the next video, listen to the music and immersed in the video. It was touching to me.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment