Mum also prepared Chrysanthemum & Lingyang Tea for me in the evening so that I could drink it to reduce the heatiness in my body. Lingyang drink is what I hate to drink. It's so bitter. Moreover, mum told me not to add sugar or honey but drink it plain! Yucks... Anyway, I did what mum instructed so as not to waste her efforts.
I also got an email from M, that the deadline to pay my course fees had been deferred to one month later. She also reminded me to check on my flight and accomodation already. I guess I should get all these checked out by late Nov.
Dear Lord, thank You this day that you had given me. I managed to complete some of my work and rested well. My body still did not feel quite right but I just could not figure what was wrong. I hope that the unidentified object was nothing serious. Please help me to recover quickly so that I could be my active self again. Thank You, Lord for my wonderful mum who made sure I had something to eat for the day and who prepared the tea for me so as to reduce my heatiness. Please bless her with good health. Lord, I also want to thank You that the application for my course is going so smoothly. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment