The food was great and I love the desserts. Here's what I ate. I didn't have anymore space in my stomach for the bread pudding, cheng tng, mousse cake and ice-cream. I miss out on the prawn noodles and kueh pie-ti too.
I managed to fix an appointment for the shiatsu massage. I think I prefer the aromatherapy massage. The neck and shoulder are kinda loosened but still not as shiok as the one in Batam.
After the massage, I could feel something's coming... in my throat. I could feel the soreness. Hmm... The sore throat is about to attack. I could not afford to take any medical leave as I need to clear some work for the next few days.
After I had alighted from the bus-stop, I saw my neighbour! I was trying to look out for her for the last 2 months. Her daughter was in the same situation as me and I was invited to check out their house. I requested island kitchen and we were thinking of something like that too.
Dear Lord, thank you for this day that You had created. Thank you for the colleagues that who were with me at hi-tea today. Without them, life would be quite boring. I pray that You bless those whom I met today and may they be blessed with good health too. Bless my neighbour who's so hospitable to host me, even though it was a short period of time. May You bless her family with love. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment