Monday, October 6, 2008

Morning before the Visit...

My good friend, I, invited me to attend mass with her on Sunday morning. I hope to join her but that would depend if I could complete making my sandwiches in time. I volunteered to prepare sandwiches for the outing in the later part of the afternoon.

I purchased 1 cucumber, 3 loaves of bread and 2 cans of mayonnaise tuna for sandwich-making. Managed to have some leftover tuna at the end of it. Will be having that for breakfast tomorrow.

Anyway, mum did help me out a bit by showing me her bread knife and slicer! She has all these equipment stashed away in a private place. It was really a time-saver. I appreciate her for being so forthcoming to helping me whenever I need help.

Dear Lord, thank you for giving me such a patient and loving mother. She never fails to show me her love and care. God, please bless her with Your love and help her to know more about you one day. Amen.

No comments: