We had no New Paper to refer to (need to check where's the registration booths). We then approached this guy at the MRT Station. He had just finished reading the papers and told us we could have it! Yippee... The nearest place to register was at Marine Parade NTUC. We quickly hurried down. We forgot that from Bedok, there was a free shuttle service! In the end, we waited for the SBS bus to arrive.
When we were there, there were not many people at the booth! As of tyesterday, there were only 5000 places left. We were quite lucky as we managed to register ourselves. We then walked over to the hawker centre for some light snacks. I remembered asking L if he wanted to go for Big Walk so I rang him up and asked him. I managed to register a place for him too. Yippee... Told A about it and we had to tell ourselves not to expect too much from him.




No comments:
Post a Comment