I managed to go to Batam in December. My colleagues' trip to Bangkok was cancelled due to the unrest in the earlier weeks. They got a full refund which was fortunate.
We managed to find one more colleague to go with us so there's 6 of us on the trip. Two of them are a married couple. The hotel receptionist who checked us in were very nice. He allocated 2 connecting rooms for us and one other room with a king bed. We were all located on the same floor with just one room apart. We were very appreciative of the room arrangement.
Next we went to the spa to try to arrange for the timing. The spa could not accomodate all 6 of us on the 2nd day for the 3-hour spa so they had arranged 2 persons at 11am, 2pm and 7pm on the first day. We went up to the spa to check if we could change the timing or shift the spa to single rooms. The receptionist at the spa could arrange for 4 persons at 1pm although it's a couple room and then 2 single rooms and then a couple room for 2pm. It was fine for us too as that meant that we could all go out for dinner on the first night.
After the arrangement, we had pizza lunch at the bar and played TABOO there till it was spa time. It was really fun!
While we were having our massages, there was a heavy rain and it was really cold that I had to tell the therapist to turn off the fan. My colleague and I were snoozing while we were being massaged. The therapists also prepared the herbal bath for us. I guess too much soap were put in and we had a foamy time in the bathtub. It was fun! We were really relaxed after the spa treatment.
We then proceeded to Megamall for our shopping and I managed to buy the toiletries that I need. I bought half of what was needed so that I could save some of the next day's shopping trip. I also managed to buy the Hair Cream that my mum wanted me to buy. It's half the cost as compared to Singapore's pricing. We then went to J'CO to purchase a dozen of donuts for our supper. I was satisfied with my purchases.
We managed to find one more colleague to go with us so there's 6 of us on the trip. Two of them are a married couple. The hotel receptionist who checked us in were very nice. He allocated 2 connecting rooms for us and one other room with a king bed. We were all located on the same floor with just one room apart. We were very appreciative of the room arrangement.
Next we went to the spa to try to arrange for the timing. The spa could not accomodate all 6 of us on the 2nd day for the 3-hour spa so they had arranged 2 persons at 11am, 2pm and 7pm on the first day. We went up to the spa to check if we could change the timing or shift the spa to single rooms. The receptionist at the spa could arrange for 4 persons at 1pm although it's a couple room and then 2 single rooms and then a couple room for 2pm. It was fine for us too as that meant that we could all go out for dinner on the first night.
After the arrangement, we had pizza lunch at the bar and played TABOO there till it was spa time. It was really fun!
While we were having our massages, there was a heavy rain and it was really cold that I had to tell the therapist to turn off the fan. My colleague and I were snoozing while we were being massaged. The therapists also prepared the herbal bath for us. I guess too much soap were put in and we had a foamy time in the bathtub. It was fun! We were really relaxed after the spa treatment.
We then proceeded to Megamall for our shopping and I managed to buy the toiletries that I need. I bought half of what was needed so that I could save some of the next day's shopping trip. I also managed to buy the Hair Cream that my mum wanted me to buy. It's half the cost as compared to Singapore's pricing. We then went to J'CO to purchase a dozen of donuts for our supper. I was satisfied with my purchases.
Enjoy the Pictures...
Dear Lord, thank you for the great time I had at Batam with my colleagues. You made the trip possible for me and we made it safely home. Please continue to look after us and help us to serve you and show the other friends how great your love is. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment