When I was there, the rally had just started and it was quite packed. The pews that were reserved were opened up so I sat at the last row, near to the air-con. It was rather cold.
I really felt the presence of the Holy Spirit and I was blessed by the one up there. I was not even prayed over and yet I rested in the Holy Spirit while kneeling at the pew in front. I was also speaking in tongues when the opportunity arose and I just rattled on and on. I saw a young boy (about 9 years old) who rested in the Holy Spirit as well. It was a truly amazing experience.
I saw C and we decided to go for some food after the rally. I brought her and her friend, S, to Commonwealth to eat. All food was sold out, except 3 chicken wings. So lucky! We then proceeded to the zhi-char stall to eat instead.
On Friday, I messaged my friends to invite them to attend the rally but none turned up, except J and E. It was a fullfilling experience too. Before the praying over, I closed my eyes and sang the praise song. I actually saw flashes of blue lights. It's the same blue light that I saw during the Lourdes Experience.
J and E tapped on my shoulder as they walked past me to get prayed over. Then J came over and sat next to me. She encouraged me to get prayed over. As I was walking there, I could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. As I knelt over at the pews, I felt the presence again and I just surrendered everything to the Lord. This time round, I encountered laughter and joy while I rested. It was a fantastic experience.
Most merciful and loving God, you are indeed the Great Physician who heals. You took away the fear of uncertainty and have been with me always. Help me to remember that the Holy Spirit is present within me and guiding me. May I turn towards the Holy Spirit whenever I need to make decisions. Guide me to make the right judgement and thank you for the wonderful experience for the last 2 days. Make me an instrument and use me according to Your will. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment