I took out my camera and found that the shots that I took were not as clear. It's kinda foggy. I was quite upset. I would have to bring the camera to the Service Centre tomorrow.
My committee had won 2 prizes from the lucky draw. I gave it to Audrey instead. It's $60 Vivocity vouchers.
A friend did not turn up at the Carnival and I was sorely disappointed.
I was so tired that when I came home, I slept from 2.30pm to 7.30pm. When the sky was darkening, I even thought that it was dawn already. Ha!
Anyway, my mum and I then went to Vivocity to buy the frying pan that she was eyeing at. I also brought along my prezzies that I wanna wrap but had no box. I managed to buy 6 boxes from Daiso to wrap the prezzies. We actually spent almost 2 hours in Vivocity. Amazing...
I had received a text from a church friend. I happen to see her more frequently lately with more church activities. I also texted her whenever there's church activities. Here's what she texted me - "Dear Susan, I am touched by your sincere friendship which is filled with so much God's love. U must be the angel tat God send to enlighten my drooping spirit. Just want to tell u Susan thanks 4 yr friendship and love. I will mis u when u go oversea. I wish to meet u b4 u depart. Lets fix a dy ok c if i go fri charismatic we fix a date. Take care God bless."
I replied - "Sure friend. I'm glad that I was able to lift you up from your drooping spirit. God sure has His ways to work wonders in us. Someday you'll be that angel to lift someone up too. Turst in Him and have faith."
Dear Lord, thank you for the time I spent in church. Thank you for both A for preparing all the food to be sold. I am glad that the catechumens came to help as well. Please bless the people who were there to help out today. I know that I am disappointed with my friend. Thank you for having SG in my life. She makes a wonderful friend who is ever so patient with me. Please help me to get over the disappointment with a friend and speak to him someday about my feelings. If I have shown negative feelings towards a friend, C, Lord, please forgive me and hope that she does not take it to heart. As for my mum, please continue to bless her with good health. Loving God, thank you for using me as an instrument for J so that I could help to lift up her drooping spirits. May You continue to lift her up and help her to turn to you when she's in doubts or losin faith. I thank you Lord, for coming into my life. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment