I read my friend's blog and found out that she had miscarriaged in March. I do not often read her blog but since I had a little time on my hand, I had decided to update some links on my dashboard. I was feeling numb when I was reading the blog. It would be her #5 but it was not meant to be. She blamed herself a lot in her blog. All I could say is that please take care of yourself.
Dear Lord, please comfort CF with care and love from her family. There must be a reason for this to happen and one day, it would be revealed to her or it might never be. Please help her to learn from this experience and to have faith and continue to trust in You. May You comfort her loved ones and her little children too. I pray for #5 that he would be safe in Your arms as You cuddle him with love. Amen.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment