I managed to cook Stew Chicken and stir-fry cabbage today and it tasted quite good, except that the gravy for Stew Chicken was not as thick. Anyway, I was glad it turned out quite well.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Time to Hit the Books...
It was an uneventful day because it's been raining and raining the whole day. I didn't get to do my laundry as well because it meant that the clothes would not be dry by evening.
I managed to cook Stew Chicken and stir-fry cabbage today and it tasted quite good, except that the gravy for Stew Chicken was not as thick. Anyway, I was glad it turned out quite well.
I spent time catching up on my Biomech reading so as to complete the online quiz tonight. I had been uploading the pictures from the Easter party onto Facebook and there were heaps of comments from friends.
I managed to cook Stew Chicken and stir-fry cabbage today and it tasted quite good, except that the gravy for Stew Chicken was not as thick. Anyway, I was glad it turned out quite well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment