After my class, I went to meet M and we went to Indooropilly to walk around. Heard that it has a big shopping mall and we have not been there so we went there to check it out. It was raining heavily by the time we left. I didn't know my way there so I texted my classmate from the PSYC class and she gave me instructions as she stayed in that area.
It was indeed a big shopping mall. I bought a bath towel there - only $6. Yippee! Eversince I came here, I am always looking for things on sale. Just before we left, we adjourned to the Woolsworth because there's a sale of Tim-Tam here. What's Tim-Tam, you may ask. According to Wikipedia, it's chocolate biscuit made by Arnott's Biscults and it comprises of 2 layers of chocolate malted biscuit, separated by a light chocolate cream filling, and coated in a thin layer of textured chocolate.
Guess what? We bought 9 packets and 8 varieties because it's on SALE!! It's $1.99 per pack, instead of $4 per pack.
We then went to City and I bought 2 tops from Cotton On. It's kinda clearance sale (for summer wear) and I bought 2 tops at $12.50. Cheap Cheap!
Dinner was not too bad today. I prepared the chicken with 叉烧酱 while M prepared the 小白菜 but guess how he prepared it? It's with butter and sugar! Hmm... Can't complain much because he's learning to cook so I would just eat whatever he prepares. Just a bit weird with such combination.
Conversation during dinner was funny too. Suddenly he talked about wanting to get married and have kids. Ha... I teased him but he has no career, how to get married? Then he said that he wanted all and yet sometimes he doesn't want to. Haa... Words of a young man - confused I must say.
I got a message from JS around 10pm, here's what she texted, "Pls pray for me for a BIG BIG HEART to forgive 77 times to one who is not willing to help and belittle me... and even asked me to give up (in her version to "delay whatever I am doing" when I am halfway through)."
She is really having a hard time with her ex-landlord. She just wanted the ex-landlord's signature to apply for a scholarship. Is it that difficult? I had a chat with her online and I really hope she could become stronger after this challenge. In fact, I did admire her when I just got to know her as an acquaintance. At 20+ years old, she was an insurance agent and a property agent - seems successful. I only found out that behind that, she had a string of troubles too. Different persons, different paths. Just be happy with what I have.
Dear Lord, I am sad to hear about the differences between JS and her ex-landlord. I pray that JS will have a BIG BIG HEART to forgive her ex-landlord. It will not be easy for JS but please help her. As for her ex-landlord, I am not sure if she's insecure about herself or just being very wary of others around her. I pray that You will open her heart too and do not judge others with suspicions. May You show her that You love her and help her to soften her heart for others. Lord, also please bless the person who had found my thumbdrive. I pray that he/she will receive many blessings from You. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment