When I was there, I realised that I forgot to bring the name stickers that I had prepared! Argh... Anyway, I was glad that things went on smoothly. I was in-charge of the ice-breakers and I was glad that I managed to get people to loosen up a bit. I was also in-charge of teabreaks so I kept myself very busy too.
Overall, it was a good weekend as I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit and me and I saw it descending on many participants as well. The presenters did talk about the Holy Spirit descends on those who believe, even if that person is not baptised. I was glad this part was included as amongst us, there were some who believed and yet not baptised.
Dear Lord, thank you for the wonderful experience I had at LISS. I hope to continue to serve the Bardon community in whatever way that is requested of me. I pray that You will continue to fill those who have experienced the Holy Spirit to have faith and trust in You. Let them continue to use the gifts You have given them. I pray for those who have not gotten the gifts to continue to have faith and be guided by You to love those around them. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment